Lemonway simplifies complex and regulated payment for marketplaces.🍋
Lemonway provides a dedicated payment solution for crowdfunding platforms and B2C/B2B marketplaces in Europe. The SaaS solution accessible via API allows 400 platforms to collect funds in a secure and regulated framework (PSD2, Payment Agent, KYC, AML/CTF).🚀
Based in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Hamburg, Lemonway is +150 Lemonheroes from 18 different nationalities.🌎
Lemonway is a regulated French Payment Institution which passports its services through payment agents across Europe. Lemonway has raised €35 million in Series B to finance its continuous growth.
Join a fast-growing scale-up that offers one of the most innovative solutions in a fast-growing market!
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this role, you will report to Gabrielle the Acquisition Marketing Manager. Your main responsibility will be about:
Lead Generation & Nurturing management:
Development of qualified prospecting bases to supply the pipes sales pipe
Configure a set of nurturing scenarios to develop our notoriety and convert our leads into MQL (Marketing Qualified Lead)
Set up outbound marketing campaigns and collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure grow our business pipeline with qualified leads
Collaborate with the sales operations team on defining growth hacking strategy on existing portfolio (retention and revenue generation on existing customers)
Implement the lead scoring process in accordance with the defined strategy
Conduct follow-up reporting on all lead generation & nurturing actions.
Development of paid acquisition channels: planning, implementation, performance analysis and optimization recommendations for campaigns (SEA, Social Ads, etc.)
Participating in the planning of contents: white papers, webinars, videos, case studies, blogs....
Produce landing pages to distribute premium content
Configure the operational implementation of content publication and their publication on social networks according to the editorial schedule
SEO optimisation: management and improvement of natural referencing: site architecture, internal and external linking, modify and adapt content for SEO purposes, etc.
Activity monitoring: collection of information, implementation of management charts and analysis
- Energetic, enthusiastic, with a strong team spirit (and big sense of humour 😉), you enjoy working in a cross-functional environment
- Multitask & organized, you are a tech lover
- Precise, rigorous, you pay great attention to detail
- You are autonomous and proactive: you don't hesitate to roll up your sleeves to turn your ideas into reality
- You like to challenge best practices, iterate and pivot
- Fluent in French & English
- You possess excellent communication and writing skills both in French and English - italian and or spanish would be a plus
- A first experience in developing inbound marketing & paid campaigns (Adwords, Facebook Ads et Linkedin Ads) or in growth marketing
- You are data-driven, you analyze it and translate it into marketing and sales actions
- You are ideally familiar with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Plezi (marketing automation tool) & Salesforce
1️⃣ HR Interview
During the first round, you will first have a 30 minutes call with Irmgard, HR Operations Assistant to better understand your motivations about the role and company.
2️⃣ Team Interview
If you successfully pass the first interview, you will have a 45 minutes interview with Gabrielle, Acquisition Marketing Manager. During this interview, you will have an opportunity to discuss the missions and expectations regarding the role within the company. Also, the hiring team member will ask you to highlight one or two of your past experiences to showcase your skills for success in the role.
During this last round of interview, you will have the opportunity to meet your future manager Karine, VP Marketing & Communication to get the final picture of the job and a sneak peak of the Lemonway culture.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU
Health Insurance with Alan 👩⚕️