Lemonway simplifies complex and regulated payment transactions for marketplaces 🍋
We offer a payment solution dedicated to crowdfunding platforms and B2B/B2C/C2C marketplaces across Europe.
Our SaaS solution enables over 400 platforms to collect funds within a secure and regulated framework (DSP2, Payment Agent, KYC (Know Your Customer), AML/CTF). 🚀
The company has over 140 Lemonheroes of 21 different nationalities. 🌎
We have raised €35 million in Series B funding to boost our growth.
Join a fast-growing scale-up offering one of the most innovative solutions in a rapidly expanding market!
About the position
As a Legal Trainee, you will be assisting the legal team in disseminating a legal mindset across the firm, providing advisory services to the different teams and resolving various legal related issues, with a special focus on contractual aspects and, to a lesser extent, personal data protection.
The Legal Trainee job position is a real opportunity to learn to tackle new challenges within a human-scale FinTech company, subject to an ever-changing regulatory framework.
You are basically versed in legal and contractual aspects, and you will reinforce the team across diverse missions with a special focus on contractual and data protection aspects.
Notably, you will participate in :
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts for all aspects of the company’s activity: IT services and payment services agreements with our clients platforms (marketplaces, crowdfunding), suppliers’ contracts, strategic partnerships agreements, data protection agreements;
- Answering to requests for proposals with the sales team;
- Drafting and updating Lemonway template agreements;
- Regular internal corporate operations;
- Providing legal training to Lemonway operational teams (including sales team);
- Management of pre-litigation and follow-up of litigation together with our law firms, and particularly for contractual litigations;
- All other subjects covered by the legal team, as necessary from time to time: corporate missions (fundraising, general meetings, supervisory board, formalities, internal PoAs, etc.), insurance policies and intellectual property follow-up, internal control reviews, building intra-company new projects involving legal/contractual aspects, etc;
- Support all Lemonheros with regards to their contractual (and other legal) questions.
Master 2 in Law (Business law, contractual law, banking law)
What's in for you
● 6 months internship with your school 🗼
● Swile card 💳
● 50% reimbursement of Navigo or Velib passes 🚅
● Multicultural team and international environment 🌍
● Access to Gymlib 🤸