ABOUT THE COMPANY
Lemonway simplifies complex and regulated payment transactions for marketplaces 🍋
We provide a dedicated payment solution for crowdfunding platforms and B2B/B2C/C2C marketplaces across Europe.
Our innovative SaaS solution empowers over 400 platforms to securely collect funds while adhering to regulatory frameworks such as DSP2, Payment Agent, KYC, and AML/CTF.🚀
With a diverse team of 140 Lemon Heroes from 21 different nationalities, we foster a multicultural environment.🌎
Having recently raised €35 million in Series B funding, we are poised for rapid growth.
Join our fast-growing scale-up and be a part of one of the most exciting and innovative solutions in an expanding market!
- Collaborate with a motivated and talented team of 140 employees from diverse backgrounds
- Shape the future of payment by tackling complex and innovative challenges
- Develop your skills in a rapidly growing fintech environment
ABOUT THE POSITION
Within the Operations department, and reporting to the Team Lead Customer Care, the mission of the Customer Care team is to provide an excellent experience to all our customers in the daily use of our products and services.
As a Senior Customer Care Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing a primarily German-speaking portfolio of clients as we expand our reach in the German market. You will be able to work from Germany in our brand-new Hamburg offices.
Your responsibilities will involve building and maintaining long-term sustainable relationships with your portfolio of clients, understanding their unique needs, and driving customer satisfaction. This position will primarily focus on serving German-speaking clients, leveraging your language skills and cultural understanding to provide exceptional support and expertise.
To offer a managing presence and ensure that you have continuous support, I, as the Team Lead of Customer Care, will travel regularly to visit you.
Responsibilities for the Senior Customer Care Manager role:
- Develop and maintain long-term sustainable relationships with your portfolio of primarily German-speaking clients.
- Understand the levers for each client to increase Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) through upsells, cross-sells, and service quality optimization.
- Serve as your portfolio’s main point of contact, ensuring their needs are met with proactive support and expertise.
- Become the go-to technical expert on our products and their implementation/integration into clients' environments.
- Understand client payment requirements and recommend tailored solutions that effectively meet their needs.
- Provide guidance and insights on industry trends and best practices related to payment solutions.
PROACTIVE ADVISORY AND GROWTH
- Empower the growth of your German-speaking merchants across multiple channels by providing proactive advisory services on our products, services, and the international payments landscape.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to identify new features and solutions based on merchant needs, contributing to the development of strong relationships with your clients.
- Manage initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive successful outcomes and ensure seamless project execution.
We are seeking an experienced, customer-focused individual with a deep understanding of payment processes, fluent proficiency in German and English, and a proven track record in building strong client relationships. You possess excellent communication skills, and technical expertise, and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Desired skills :
- You have a strong payment background with extensive knowledge of payment processes, systems, and industry trends.
- Building and nurturing client relationships comes naturally to you, and you have a demonstrated ability to drive client growth and increase CLV through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Your technical acumen allows you to become an expert on our products and effectively guide clients on their implementation and integration.
- You possess excellent communication skills and can convey complex information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in customer relations, preferably within the FinTech/SaaS industries, with a focus on payments and API integrations.
- You have a proven track record in managing client portfolios.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
● Flexible working environment. Based in our brand-new Hamburg offices 🏠
● Multicultural team and international environment 🌍
● 30 days holiday 🏖