Technical Account Manager (M/F)
Lemonway simplifies complex and regulated payment for marketplaces.🍋
Lemonway provides a dedicated payment solution for investment platforms and B2C/B2B marketplaces in Europe. The SaaS solution accessible via API allows 400 platforms to collect funds in a secure and regulated framework (DSP2, Payment Agent, KYC, LCB-FT).🚀
Based in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan and Hamburg, Lemonway is +150 Lemonheros from 18 different nationalities.🌎
Lemonway obtained the Payment Institution license in 2012 from the Banque de France and benefits from the financial passport in 29 European countries. To finance its growth, Lemonway has raised €35M in Series B.
Join a fast-growing scale-up that offers one of the most innovative solutions in a fast-growing market!
Join over 150 motivated and talented employees.
Shape the future of payments in the new digital economy.
Be part of an expert team, open to sharing knowledge to enable every talent to reach their full potential.
Work in a hyper-growth tech environment #FrenchTech
Enjoy premises in the heart of Paris with a pleasant working environment
ABOUT THE POSITION
Working along with the Team Leader, the Technical Account Manager is a project manager, who guarantees the support, adoption of solutions, and the customer satisfaction from the contract signature by the #TeamSales, up to the actual use of the solutions (first payments in production).
Your responsibilities include :
- Manage the implementation of Lemonway’s products, from contract signature by the Sales team to the actual use of our solutions, following existing processes
- The active participation in the continuous improvement of products, processes, and documentation in a logic of automation, reduction of the project delivery time and improved customer satisfaction
- A thorough understanding of the Lemonway offer to act as a real technical and functional expert, internal referent (support to pre-sales, participation in the drafting of invitations to tender, etc.) and privileged partner of the customer in the integration of the company's solutions
- Effective management of all stakeholders (internal and external) is essential to the success of the project.
- Contributing to the establishment of relations of proximity and trust with all the service providers (banks, financial institutions, allies, etc.).
- Feeding and monitoring KPIs, as well as reporting alerts (e.g. dissatisfaction, unresolved IT issues) as soon as necessary.
- Identification of recurring problems encountered by clients and participation in product and process improvement, in connection with the Product and IT Departments
- Active participation in knowledge sharing (feeding of the dedicated Knowledge Management tool, animation of Knowledge Sharing Sessions) with other Client Implementation Managers, and more within the company, with the aim of constantly improving the level of expertise
- The management of cross-functional projects involving customer service Implementation
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to thrive and quickly progress within an exciting young company at the forefront of online innovation: the ideal candidate for this role will be client-oriented with good communication and analytical skills.
- Fluent English and French is a must, and another European language is a plus
- Ability to set priorities & meet deadlines
- Strong relationship and client management skills
- Problem-solving oriented, resourceful, and strong analytical skills
- Mastery of office automation tools
- Curiosity for the world of FinTech and payments, curious to know more API - you become an API expert
- You like to work in an environment where things move fast and the strong reactivity
- Master in Business Management/Marketing/Commerce International/Project Management
- At least 3 years experience as Project Manager or Technical Account Manager, ideally in a tech’ environment, and/or in the payment, banking, or finance industry, using APIs is a big plus!
- Atypical profiles will be considered as well !
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU
Flexible working environment and Remote Policy 🏠
Enjoy your food allowance with a Swile card 💳
50% reimbursement of your Navigo or Velib pass 🚅
Monthly budget allocated to our full remotes to come to the office 💳
25 days holiday and approximately 10 days RTT per year 🏖
4 days of volunteering in partnership with the platform, Vendredi 💪
International environment 🌍